LETS GET TECHNICAL
- Touch screens to control temperatures from outside the fridge.
- Soda stream, ice, boiling and filtered water dispensers in the front door panel.
- Grocery shopping, music and lighting applications for easy access while cooking.
- Built-in cameras so you can remotely check your stock levels if you are at the supermarket.
- Ability to login and leave a note on the fridge screen for your partner or children.
- Calendar sharing between household members.
- Applications that suggest recipes using whats currently in your fridge.
- Improved cooling technology and greater energy efficiency costing you less in electricity.
- Ability to track food expiry dates and remind you to consume before hand.
- Upload photos to your fridge screen for the whole family to view.
- Manage shopping lists and to-do lists from your smartphone.
- Voice activated control systems.
- Built in speakers that allow you to play your music in the kitchen as well as the rest of your home.
- Combining microwave heat with convection cooking to produce a faster more economical result.
- Using infrared heating for instant heat and faster cooking times.
- Electromagnetic waves are used for precise cooking of multiple food items at the same temperate and times. The oven cooks each item to its own requirements.
- LCD touch screens that can be accessed by your smart phone or tablet.
- Cooking applications that can be used from your remote devices or the oven touch screen.
- Larger, hotter elements.
- Dehydration modes and features.
- More fans and elements to produce an evenly heated environment.
- Induction cooktops use approximately 90% of the energy they emit, cutting electricity bills.
- Ability to merge cooking zones on your cooktops to create a larger element when required.
- Rectangular cooking zones instead of the traditional round zones.
- Touch control panels means no more dirty knobs or food stuck under the knobs.
- Pan supports for gas cooktops that come in the size and shape of your cookware, to prevent spills or damage.
- Addition of safety mechanisms that turn off the gas if the flame is extinguished.
- Frameless and slimline designs that are easier to keep clean and don't trap food and spills.
- Built in extractor fans that span the width of the cooktop (as in picture).
Get smart now!
To integrate or not to integrate?