Finding the right taps for your kitchen
- What kitchen design style have you gone with and whether the tap will compliment your style.
- You should think about whether to choose a colour or traditional stainless.
- You will need to decide on the spout configuration including; location, size, shape and its range of movement.
- You may also want your tap to be adjustable depending on the use that it gets from your household.
- You have the option of several design features, you should choose the ones that you will use or need in your kitchen.
- Considering the WELS (Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards Scheme) ratings of each tap is important if you want to be environmentally and fiscally conscious.
- And of course price. Choosing a tap the fits within your budget is critical.
CHOOSE A DESign
There are many designs and design features to choose from when it comes to tap-ware.
SELECT A FINISH
Once you have decided what design and design features you need in a tap you can think about the finish of your new tap-ware. You may want to remain traditional with your look or go for something a little more trendy or funky. Your options for a tap finish include: