KITCHEN DESIGN: HOW TO GET IT RIGHT FROM THE START
Not only is it an important long-term investment, it’s essential that the design of your kitchen suits how your family lives now and that it can adapt to your needs in the future.
There are several basic things you need be clear about before your kitchen design takes shape.
Kitchen size - one size does not fit all
Think about how you use your kitchen
Will you be using existing services, or will you need new ones?
Bring your thoughts to life with 3D kitchen design
- How to determine your kitchen budget.
- The family kitchen – how to create a kitchen that suits your family.
- 3D kitchen design – why it makes such a difference.
- How to use samples the most effective way.
- How to maximise storage space.