What do they do?
So basically the same as a carpenter?
so how can a cabinet maker help with my kitchen?
- A cabinet maker is not a kitchen design expert.
- They may not be skilled at installation either.
- If they run a small business they may have limited access to suppliers for materials and limited design options and choices for styling.
- Cabinetry equipment and machinery is very costly and they may not have the capital to remain up-to-date with the latest technology in every area of their trade.
- You might get a one-of-a-kind kitchen but you will definitely pay the price for it as they will not have the buying power of a large kitchen company.
- You will only get the opinions and expertise of either one person or a small team compared to design experts and construction and installation professionals at a larger Gold Coast or Brisbane kitchen company.